Banking At Your Convenience
Deposit your checks with our Remote Deposit Anywhere service - using your smartphone, simply snap a photo and make deposits to your accounts.
FNBEA gives you the power to manage all your banking needs whenever and wherever you want - 24 hours a day, seven days a week - with our comprehensive online banking services, including our free mobile banking app. You must have an active deposit account with FNBEA in order to apply for online banking, and online banking is required for mobile banking. Sign up online, contact us at 870-633-3112, or stop by any location to enroll.
How to enroll in Remote Deposit Anywhere:
Login to FNBEA Go
Click the 3 lines at the top left of the screen to open the menu.
Click "Deposit Checks."
Select which account(s) you would like to deposit checks into.
Wait for account(s) Remote Deposit approval.
You will receive a notification on your FNBEA Go mobile app once approved.
How to deposit a check using Remote Deposit Anywhere:
Login to FNBEA Go
or open your FNBEA Go mobile app
Click the 3 lines at the top left of the screen to open the menu
Click "Deposit Checks"
Click "Deposit a check"
Enter the check amount and click "continue"
Choose the account you would like to deposit the check into.
Endorse the back of the check as follows:
- Sign your name
- Write "For FNBEA Mobile Deposit Only"
- Check "Check here for mobile deposit only"
- Complete following line: At "FNBEA" Date: date of deposit
*If you do not indicate "for mobile deposit only," our institution cannot accept the check.
Take a photo of the front and back of the check.
- You will receive an email stating your deposit has been received and is pending further review.
- Once approved, you will receive an additional email stating your deposit has been approved by our institution.
- The funds will actually POST to your account the evening of the business day in which the deposit was submitted and approved.
Store the check in a secure location for 90 days before shredding and disposing of it properly. *See terms and conditions*