First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas' Internet Banking Solution!
FNBEA Go is First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas' internet and mobile banking service that empowers our customers to use the internet as their own personal teller. With this service, many traditional banking needs can be addressed day or night, 7 days a week, whether from home, office, or even while on vacation. All that's required is that you be a customer in good standing, you register for the FNBEA Go service, and you have access to the internet.
What is FNBEA Go?
FNBEA Go is the most convenient way to manage your money. No matter what device you use, you get a smooth, personalized banking experience. That means you have complete control of your account on your smartphone, tablet and computer.
Why should I use FNBEA Go?
It lets you manage your account from anywhere you want — it’s your personal banking portal. Whether you log in to your account online or through the app, you have access to the same powerful features all in one place.
Here’s a look at what you can do with FNBEA Go:
- View balances: Quickly check your account from anywhere
- Manage transactions: Search your recent activity, filter by tags, even add an image or note to an entry
- Transfer funds: Initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers
- Make payments: Make person-to-person or bill payments from any device
- Deposit checks: Snap a photo of any check you need to deposit
- Get alerts: Receive push notifications and alerts to stay in the know
- Ask for help: Have a digital conversation with support staff if you have any questions about your account
- Card Controls: Turn debit card on and off at the touch of a button
How do I use the Conversations feature?
If you see a transaction that doesn’t seem right, click on the “Ask Us About This Transaction” button. Type in your question and Conversations will connect you directly with our support staff. They can see exactly which transaction you’re asking about, so you get your answers fast. That way, you can put your mind at ease — without a phone call or trip to the bank.
How secure is the Digital Banking Suite?
Our Digital Banking Suite is extremely secure. Your account information is password-protected and encrypted.
To enroll, you will need the following:
- At least one of your account numbers at our bank
- Your first and last name, as listed on your account
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- The street address you have on file with us
- The email address you have on file with us
- The cell phone number you have on file with us
Go to go.fnbea.com or download the FNBEA Go app for Apple IOS or Android.
Click "First time user? Enroll now."
Enter your information.
- Your email and/or phone number must match our bank records. If you are unsure, please contact us at 870-633-3112.
Follow the prompts to set up your username, password, and two-step authentication.
Click here for frequently asked Q & A about Internet Banking.