How to Enroll in Netteller
To enroll, you will need the following:
- At least one of your account numbers at our bank
- Your first and last name, as listed on your account
- The street address you have on file with us
- The email address you have on file with us
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Step-by-step NetTeller enrollment:
1. Go to fnbea.com
2. At top right "NetTeller Online Banking," click on "Enroll" or click the Enroll Now Button to the right.
3. You will be asked to enter items A -E shown above.
4. Enter additional personal information.
5. Click on "Send Email Verification"
6. Go to your email account and respond to email.
7. Click link in email. (Must be done on same device used to start enrollment.)
8. You will be assigned a NetTeller ID. Please print, then click, "Login"
You must access that link from the same computer and browser you used to fill out the online enrollment application. If you fail to respond to the link, or if we are unable to confirm all the information you provided, we are under no obligation to authorize you as a Netteller Internet Banking customer.
If you would rather not provide this information in an online enrollment process, you are still welcome to apply for Netteller Internet Banking by filling out a printed application, available at any of our 14 branch locations.
That's it! You're ready to go.
Click here for frequently asked Q & A about NetTeller.