For people who deposit regularly but make only limited withdrawals.
- Minimum $100 deposit required to open
- Interest-bearing account
- Unlimited number of deposits allowed
- Six (6) free withdrawals per quarterly statement
- A service charge of $6 applies if minimum balance drops below $100 any day in the quarterly statement cycle.
- The fee will not apply if you maintain an average of $300 throughout the cycle.
During any quarterly statement cycle you are allowed only six (6) withdrawals/transfers; in excess of six (6) will have a $1.00 per debit item fee unless you maintain an average daily balance of $1000.
Christmas Club Accounts
A savings program designed to help customers prepare for Christmas expenditures:
- Voluntary deposits generally accepted from mid-November through the end of October each year
- Interest bearing
- Balance mailed to the customer by check or Direct Deposit to FNBEA accounts.
- $6.00 early closure fee
- A maintenance fee of $6.00 will be imposed if the balance is less than $100 on the last day of the statement period.
- No transfers or withdrawals are permitted on this account prior to maturity.